Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Great Experience

Today at work I had a really neat experience. A young man came in with another man who was both physically and mentally challenged. I helped the young man and then I turned to help the man in the wheelchair. The first thing he did was stick out his hand and say he wanted to shake mine. He asked my name and told me I was beautiful. I asked his name and we had a short conversation. He then proceeded to order and when I had handed him his food, he told me I was awesome. Minutes later as I was getting off my shift, I walked by their table and he waved goodbye to me. What an amazing person for so readily accepting me even though he didn't know anything about me. I wish everyone was like that. He is by far one of the coolest people I have ever had the priviledge of meeting, and I won't soon forget him....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your magnetic personality attracts all types. That is awesome. What a compliment for a perfect stranger to be so open with praise. This is why you will be an awesome med ???????
Loveya,
Gram

Anonymous said...

That is very nice for someone to be so open and thankful.