Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Friday Night Part 2

Well first off- here is my excuse. I have a 7 am class so I usually come home pretty tired on Friday nights. This particular Friday was no exception. I came home and was invited to a party which I politely declined. I was not feeling well and I most certainly did not want to party it up. So I went to my room, laid on my bed, and fell asleep. After napping for a sufficient amount of time, I woke to a beautiful 11 pm.
I was hungry. I wanted Wendy's. But goodness knows going through the Wendy's drive-thru by yourself on a Friday night (on a college campus) is as pathetic as it gets. So I stayed home. I had a sore throat so I decided to eat a nice, cold ice cream sandwich. Then another one. Then, because the cold felt so good on my throat, I wanted to suck on ice chips or something.
We don't have ice. Our freezer is full of everything else you could ever imagine, but not ice. And goodness knows that going through the drive-thru of Wendy's on a Friday night (alone) and only asking for a cup filled with ice is definitely as pathetic as it gets, I stayed home.
Nobody was home so I, being the ambitious person that I am, started a movie. I watched Definitely, Maybe. And one cute (albeit LONG) movie later, I wound up with four other people watching the movie with me. Two eating Wendy's, two eating Sonic. Dang it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

HAHAHHAHA oh Jenna i miss you! You are hilarious and we need to PlAy!