Sunday, March 7, 2010

Vintage

Today I went through my (and my mother's) vintage jewelry from my grandma and my great-grandma. Here is a necklace of mine that I absolutely adore:

This pin is completely classy. Small and simple, but stunningly beautiful:
A flashy bracelet:
Love this set....definitely red carpet worthy

I am in love with this bracelet. My mom pulled it out and I just about died with love

Then she pulled this one out and I couldn't decide which one I liked more....but this one would go perfectly with my afore-mentioned pin

This necklace goes back several generations. It has incredible detail and it is so dainty I am in love
Then there is this ring that I want to steal from my mom:

Huge and extravagant, but absolutely stunning. I can't get enough of it
I LOVE VINTAGE JEWELRY

No comments: