Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Great Start

This was the first week of school for me. It was fun to be back in school and all that jazz.  Here is a back-to-school story that will blow your back-to-school story out of the water. I promise.
You may or may not know that I have been trying to lose weight.  It is working.  So well in fact, that today I had a problem because of it.  I decided to wear a skirt to school today.  Not a life-altering choice.  Well, I had to walk up a lot of stairs to get to my early class so I walked up the stairs.  About half way through my stair-trudging, my underwear fell off.  Literally.  They slipped off of my (decreasing in size) bum and were headed to the ground.  I caught them mid-thigh.  But THAT was awkward to watch, I'm sure.
"You'll never believe what I saw today!"
"Yeah? What?"
"This girl was walking up the stairs in front of me and all of the sudden she dropped everything and grabbed her thighs like her legs were falling off!"
See what I mean?
Well, for the rest of the walk I had to keep one arm on my stuff and one arm concealed behind my bag holding my underwear up.  It didn't work out so well.  Somehow my underwear bunched up and settled right at the top of my thigh (but completely off my bum) and just decided to hang out there.  So I went commando-esque for the rest of the morning.

It was a rough morning.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Hahahaha!

Heather said...

hahahahah I love that.

Stacylyn said...

hahahaha. That is the funniest visual. Thanks for sharing.