Friday, August 28, 2009

Burritos

My new habit: eatting burritos. Here is how it goes: I have class in the mornings, then I rush home, change my clothes, and head off to work. I don't want to buy food everyday because that gets expensive, right? So right when I walk in the door to change, I throw a frozen burrito in the microwave and it is ready to go by the time I am changed. I grab the plate and head out to my car. Once in the car, I start the engine and turn the AC on full-blast. Then I rip my burrito in half, and hold one half of it in front of the little air vent. It cools rapidly and I shove my face. Then I repeat with the second half. By the time I get to work (5 minutes later), I have finished my burrito and am ready to work!
Great plan right? NO! My car smells like burrito. Why? I dunno...maybe its the cooling process, maybe its the fact that I leave the beany plate in my car to get hot until I take it home......gross, I know. My favorite part is when there is the perfect ratio of burrito-air to non-burrito-air that instead of smelling like a burrito it smells like body odor. That is most definitely my favorite part. Hands down.

1 comment:

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.