Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Music: My Life

I have an addiction, it is music.  I feel like music is to be shared, so I will now list some of my long-time and current favorite songs.  You're welcome
1.  Here Comes Goodbye - Rascal Flatts
2.  She Wouldn't Be Gone- Blake Shelton
3.  With Me- Sum 41
4.  Burn- Usher
5.  Hide and Seek- Imogene Heap
6.  Takin' Back My Love- Enrique Iglesias
7.  Do You Know- Enrique Iglesias
8.  Can You Hear Me- Enrique Iglesias
10.  So You Can Cry- Neyo
11.  Lie To Me-Neyo
12.  Mad- Neyo
13.  Something I Said- SafetySuit
14.  Burnin' Up- Jonas Brothers
15.  Candle- White Tie Affair
16.  These Days- Rascal Flatts
17.  Dare You to Move- Switchfoot
18.  Jai Ho- Pussycat Dolls
19.  Welcome to the World- Kevin Rudolph
20.  Guardian Angel- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
21.  Face Down- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
23.  Knight in Shining Armor- Rod Michael
24.  Halo- Beyonce
25.  All At Once- The Fray
26.  Its Raining Men- The Weather Girls
27.  Lost- Michael Buble
28.  Awake- Josh Groban
29.  Stop and Stare- OneRepublic
30.  I Run to You- Lady Antebellum
31.  Would You Go With Me- Josh Turner
32.  Brass Bed- Josh Gracin
33. Endless Helpless Hoping- Josh Gracin
34.  Hate Me- Blue October
35.  Crash and Burn- Savage Garden
36.  Dark Blue- Jack's Mannequin
37.  Energy- Keri Hilson
38.  Every Day- Rascal Flatts
39.  I'd Come For You- Nickelback 
40.  Should Be Sleeping- Emerson Drive

And the thing is- this is only the beginning....I have barely scratched the surface, I need unlimited time in my day to listen to all of my faves.  What are your fave songs?  Let me know so I can have new faves


1 comment:

Lys said...

dang that's a good list...i think ya need more safetysuit, and possibly more from the fray, but good mix there