Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My, my, my...has it been a week already? A message from my friend Florence:


Hi everyone! If you care to know, Jenna and I have been friends since 7th grade. and I must tell you about Jenna's first true love! In either 8th or 9th grade, Jenna and I walked home, and in one of those lovely afternoons we came across a male specimen. He was odd looking, I thought so at least, but not Jenna. For her he was an angel, it was love at first sight actually. Everyday on our journey to the center of the earth, Jenna's boyfriend, as we named him, would say "hi" to Jenna, and as he did he would gaze into her eyes, and she into his. They would gaze into each others eyes like a cheesy movie. Although it was awkward for me, I could do nothing except pretend like I didn't want to die. And I wish I could say that they lived happily ever after, but they only broke into songs every once in awhile. I can tell you that they did reunite in high school. Now, once again they are separated. So if Jenna seems like a bitter old hag at times its because her true love will forever hold her heart. Please stay tuned for more stories about Jenna's past.

Note from Jenna: that is all a lie

3 comments:

TJ said...

ever elusive love...

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha Florence!!! I love it...you should definitely write love stories!

Anonymous said...

Is that Florence???I thought it was.