Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Hands Smell Like Onions

My hands smell like onions....wanna know why? Because I chopped onions today. The thing is, I didn't just chop one onion. No, I got lost in thought and ended up with a gallon-sized ziploc bag of them. And I cried. And scrunched my nose. But I just couldn't stop the tears. So I had a good cry, my hands smell like onions, there are enough chopped onions to feed a small country...and I can't even remember what I was thinking about at the time.

I tend to do this all the time. Whenever I get myself in the kitchen, I go into deep thinking mode and the ingredients seem to put themselves together....it usually isn't a problem until I can't remember how much flour I just put in...does anybody else do this? Perhaps that is why I like to cook so much-because I get to think (and it isn't something I do a lot of).

1 comment:

Bri said...

Ya I hate it when I lose count of ingredients. It's no fun. Your food always turns out fine, though :)